Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

street art

sorry for the hiatus. Was kept occupied with everything else but uploading pix to the blog. Blogspot the slow-mo, I've to resize the pix .

If you notice I kinda put "the -obscura.blogspot.com (c) . I know I know me a small time photog, but I've to put it, as I found some of the pix posted here was re-used without my permission. Not that I really mind, but its not nice when you hide the credit for your own good. Hey at least I don't water mark it accross the pix. Har har.

Anyway, here are some pix taken while taking a friend visiting KL for the street art show.

f.e candid :P



haven't we all seen all on tv


and the hedonists would so agree.


evident: the warga emas also likes.

1 comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 2:12 AM mr K said...

nice pics baby.. nk pegi dgn sgt2 dgn syg..

 

Post a Comment