Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

and its called shuffle, got it.

the teenager who name the right things


Went to this Moroccan restaurant for dinner with The Siblings.
There was a commotion down yonder, opposite the street, at the Bukit Bintang.
And I thought there was a crime scene taking place~
When actually there were B-boys breakdancing, I presumed but when this was told to my 15 year old sister, she told me it's known appropriately as shuffling.
I didn't acquiesce to my ignorance, because in my defence, I'm more a rock n roll kid, but then again, maybe I am an aging sour grape. Sheesh.

the bank that made me think there was a robbery

the guy who turned into a whirling fan
note: I am not his stalker.

shufllin' hustlin' bustlin

look at him go!

Wasn't using the flash and there was I trying not to move at a very very slowwwww shutter speed. Obviously I didn't bring the tripod and I had to rely on a lamp post as if I could hide behind it. Not than I am thaaat thin.
Oh the guy reallly looked like Ariel (is that how you spell the name) from Peterpan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment